Your privacy is important to us
CO2Sustain® is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when you use our services. The Privacy Notice below explains how we use information about you and how we protect your privacy. We have a member of staff who makes sure we respect your rights and follow the law. If you have any concerns or questions about how we look after your personal information, please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why we collect your personal information
- Why do we need your personal information?
- Consent and Your Preferences
- We only use what we need
- Visiting our websites
1. Why we collect your personal information
Do you know what personal information is?
Personal information can be anything that identifies and relates to a living person. This can include information that when put together with other information can then identify a person.
Information we may collect about you may include (but is not limited to):
2. Why we collect your personal information
We may need to use some information about you to:
- Deliver services and support to you.
- Manage those services we provide to you.
- Service improvement.
- Help investigate any complaints you have about services.
- Check the quality of services.
- To help with research and planning of new services.
There are several legal reasons why we need to collect and use your personal information.
Generally, we collect and use personal information for the purposes of where:
- You are entering or have entered into a contract with us.
- You, or your legal representative, have given consent.
- It is required by law.
- You have made your information publicly available.
- It is necessary for legal cases.
- It is necessary for archiving, research, or statistical purposes.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- To measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others and to deliver the relevant advertising to you.
3. Consent and Your Preferences
We may contact you or send communications to tell you about a service enhancement such as improvements to our services or to keep you informed on how we are performing. We won’t need your consent to communicate with you this way because we have assessed that it forms part of our agreement with you and it is of mutual interest for us to keep you informed and is relevant to your contract with us.
We would like to occasionally send you information on other products and services we offer, and which we think will be of interest to you. We will ask for your consent to communicate this type of information to you, you can remove your consent and ask us to stop.
CO2 Sustain provide access for you to update your consents to marketing, you can do this at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
4. We only use what we need
Where we can, we’ll only collect and use personal information if we need it to deliver a service or meet a requirement.
If we don’t need personal information, we’ll either keep you anonymous if we already have it for something else or we won’t ask you for it. For example, in a survey we may not need your contact details so we’ll only collect your survey responses.
If we use your personal information for research and analysis, we’ll keep you anonymous or use a different name unless you’ve agreed that your personal information can be used for that research.
We won’t sell your personal information to anyone else.
We may share your information with other companies within our group, we will always ask for your consent to do this and you can ask us to stop at any time.
We will always provide an option for updating your marketing preferences on our communications with you.
5. Visiting our websites
When you visit our website, we collect standard internet log information for statistical purposes.
- This website uses Google Analytics 4, this means no cookies are used to collect information about you.
- We do not make any attempt to identify visitors to our websites. We do not associate information gathered from our sites with personally identifying information from any source.
- When we collect personal information, for example via an online form, we will explain what we intend to do with it.
Our websites contain links to various third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any external websites that are linked from our sites.